Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Yes, I Am Alive

So sorry it took me so long to update! We were all SICK (I'm still sick), and then this holiday weekend thing came up. Well, I promised you pictures of forging steel, so here they are:


This is the forge. I had never seen one in person before.


This is me whamming an 1800-degree stick of steel. Look, I'm not even scared. (That's cos I'm half loaded on margaritas.)


This is the thing I made! All by my very self. It became a keychain.


This is the bike that sis's boyfriend is going to ride in the JDRF fundraiser. Beneath it is one of the suits of armor that he makes in the forge. People from all over the world hire him to make these one-of-a-kind suits of armor. I tried one on, but it squashed my boobs and the photo that sis took made me look deranged.

That's all I have the energy for just now! I'm fighting a cold that may be the flu.