Friday, April 15, 2005

Cosmo Girl

Whee! It's been a great day. Cos I just got my hot little hands on the May issue of Cosmopolitan. It's this one, with the lovely and omnipresent Jennifer Lopez on the cover:



Now, just how does that dress stay up? That's what I want to know. Duct tape, perhaps?

Anyway~why do I care about Jennifer Lopez and her magic boobs? I don't. Why did I jump all over Cosmo then?

Because, IN THE MAY ISSUE OF COSMO~which is in your local market AT THIS VERY MOMENT~The Bitch Posse is profiled as one of the season's three "Sizzling Page-Turners!" Mine was the first one they listed, along with Alice Hoffman's The Ice Queen and Kyra Davis's Sex, Murder and a Double Latte. They like me... they really like me! {SOB!}

One more step into the weird surrealism that my life is heading for lately.... Maybe when I wake up tomorrow, I'll have magic Velcro boobs like J-Lo's as well!

Or not. But hey~I'm still a Cosmo girl!