Saturday, April 23, 2005

My Tummy and My Many Aliases

Guess what! I am now wearing an infusion set on my abdomen. It looks like this~



I wish that was really my tummy. Although that'd mean I had diabetes, so I guess I really don't.

My son is wearing one too. Just for practice, you know. Pumping is a long way off, but this is the first step. Today was great... :o)

The quiz below is totally pointless and just what I needed. It's great to be around other parents of kids with diabetes, but once in awhile we get a little emotional. You know~we've all been in the same boat. We have the same worries and concerns. We speak each other's language. So it was fun to be around them, but a little intense. And although I enjoyed the class, this quiz was just what I needed to wind down. It's kinda hard to read, I know. I couldn't figure out how to fix it.



Martha Larson O'Connor's Aliases



Your movie star name: Chips Carl

Your fashion designer name is Martha Paris

Your socialite name is Muffy San Francisco

Your fly girl / guy name is M O'C

Your detective name is Dog Sycamore

Your barfly name is Nuts Zinfandel

Your soap opera name is Larson Main

Your rock star name is Snickers Rocket

Your star wars name is Marski O'Cjas

Your punk rock band name is The Calm Prism