Saturday, May 07, 2005

Smack It Hard

This is good for getting out aggressions. Particularly if you dislike penguins.

Some people enjoy penguins. I drove behind a car today that had a license plate frame stating I LOVE PENGUINS. This brings to mind an interesting thought. This person enjoys penguins so much that they would actually seek out a fucking license plate frame proclaiming that fact. Not STOP THE WAR IN IRAQ. Not I DON'T EAT ANYTHING WITH A FACE. Not even MY CHILD IS AN HONOR STUDENT AT THE BETTER-THAN-YOURS ELEMENTARY SCHOOL.

I LOVE PENGUINS?

*THIS* is the statement you are going to make to the world?

However you feel about penguins, thwack one every once in awhile and you'll feel better. (Thanks to Mark Farley, who gave me the link & initiated me into penguin-smacking, long ago...)

315.7 is my personal record.