Thursday, March 10, 2005

A Word About The Photo

I just can't get to my real one right now and I got tired of looking at that BIG BLANK SPACE on the sidebar.

I kinda like how Grace looks there; she may stay awhile! Besides, as my daughter WARNED me, "It's not SAFE to post your photo on the Internet. DON'T YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO DONNA TARTT?!?!??"

How the hell does she know who Donna Tartt is? The gal is only 8. She hasn't cracked THE SECRET HISTORY just yet.

And, erm, what DID happen to Donna Tartt because she posted her photo on the Internet? I'm intrigued!

She went on earnestly: "And DON'T YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO CONDOLEEZA RICE?"

Um, no.

"Someone stole her rice and punched her in the nose."

Sheesh, posting photos on the Internet IS dangerous!

Anyway Princess Grace is stayin' here for awhile, until I can locate my real author photo, which Blogger seems to have eaten.