Friday, December 22, 2006

Tagged by a Bookseller

The Bookseller to the Stars, AKA my friend Mark, tagged me on this one...

By the way, I HATE the new Blogger beta. DO NOT sign up for it. DO NOT, DO NOT, DO NOT. Especially if you have more than one Gmail account. Especially if you value your sanity. DO NOT SIGN UP FOR IT!!!

Not that I have strong feelings or anything :D

On to the meme--

1. I've come to realize that my ex... was an active drug addict, alcoholic, and criminal. (I hope he has found some help, because there is help out there... I know this for a fact)

2. I am listening to... cars going by outside.

3. I talk... about other people more than myself.

4. I love... my children more than anything in the world.

5. My best friends... are all women, for the first time since about first grade.

7. I lost... seven pounds thanks to the stomach flu.

8. I hate it when people... tell me that my son got diabetes because of what he ate.

9. Love is... complete obliteration of the ego.

10. Marriage is... a partnership between two separate and individually complete persons.

11. Somewhere, someone is thinking... "how much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

12. I'll always be... the one whose hair freezes outside on cold days because she is too lazy to blow-dry.

13. I have a crush on... Pablo Neruda (even though he's dead).

14. The last time I cried was because... I was being sick and thought I was going to pass out.

15. My cell phone... has the ugliest picture of me ever (taken by my son, while we were in line at a department store during the holidays), as its background motif.

16. When I wake up in the morning... bring me the coffee!

17. Before I go to sleep at night... I say my prayers. I really do!

18. Right now I am thinking about... my messy house.

19. Babies are... straight from heaven.

20. I get on myspace... and get annoyed.

21. Today I... need to catch up on holiday stuff instead of doing blog memes.

22. Tonight I will... watch a movie and wrap packages.

23. Tomorrow I will... Go to the Dickens Faire at the Cow Palace, I hope, but the plague (see above) in one or more family members may prevent it.

24. I really want... a cure for juvenile diabetes.

25. The person who most likely to repost this is... Becky Motew