Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Virtual Paperback Tour!

As I collapse in front of my computer, having been walked by the dog for 3 miles (I am sooooo out of shape, it's not funny), I am barely able to hold my head up. However, I am THRILLED to link a few blog interviews for you--these are some of my stops on the Virtual Book Tour for THE BITCH POSSE paperback release (available now at stores everywhere, 3 for 2 at Borders, yadda yadda):
Thanks so much to all these lovely, intelligent, witty women for interviewing me in so many creative ways. I'm also grateful to my fellow members of the Girlfriends Cyber Circuit who included mentions, write-ups, and reviews on their blogs (Megan Crane, Melissa Senate, Sheila Curran, Johanna Edwards, Melanie Lynne Hauser, Cindy Cruiger, Lauren Barnholdt, Shanna Swendson, Anne Frasier, Alana Morales, Diana Peterfreund, Jennifer Barnes, Alison Pace, Jennifer O'Connell, Lara Zeises, Deborah LeBlanc, and Kyra Davis). Hope I didn't miss anyone~you all are great! Kisses!